Enjoying a fine rural setting within private grounds, a substantial, detached, family residence and cottage superbly finished providing extensive six-bedroom accommodation with holiday cottage annex, range of outbuildings, stables and garaging in lawned gardens with grass paddock land and the original fish ponds of approx. 3.6 acres, ideal for equestrian use.
Bark Farm is well-located close to the village within easy reach of local market towns and main road communications to the commercial centres of the region.
BARK FARMHOUSE: HALL - LOUNGE - DRAWING ROOM - BREAKFAST/KITCHEN - UTILITY - WC/CLOAKS BATHROOM/WC - 3 BEDROOMS (2 EN-SUITE)
BARK FARM COTTAGE: LOUNGE - SITTING ROOM - KITCHEN - 3 BEDROOMS (3 EN-SUITE)
ANNEX COTTAGE: LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN - 2 BEDROOMS - BATH/WC
GARDENS & GROUNDS OF 3.6 ACRES APPROX.
OIL CENTRAL HEATING DOUBLE GLAZING
DRAINAGE TO SEPTIC TANK
The accommodation extends briefly to....Bark Farmhouse
- Entrance Hall:
- With ornate leaded glazed door, tiled flooring and glazed panelled door to...Hall:
- An open hallway with staircase to the first floor, oak flooring, radiator and understairs cupboard.Wc/Cloaks:
- Tiled and having wash-hand basin, WC, built-in shelving unit and again oak flooring.Lounge:
- 12'4'' x 24'3'' - An extensive living room with windows to both the front and rear, fireplace recess with inset cast-iron coal-effect gas stove, radiators, oak flooring and glazed double-doors to....Drawing Room:
- 16'2'' x 22'3'' - An extensive additional reception room with feature electric fire, radiators, oak flooring spiral staircase to the upper floor and french doors opening to the gardens.Breakfast/Kitchen:
- 11'2'' x 24' - Fitted with an extensive range of units in beech finish with hardwood worksurfaces, tiled surrounds, belfast sink, central aisle, built-in dishwasher, fridge and freezer, recessed Rangemaster gas oven, ample power points, breakfast area, radiator and tiled flooring throughout.Utility/Rear Hall:
- 6' x 11'11'' - Again with range of fitted units, hardwood worksurfaces, sink unit, tiled surrounds, plumbing points, power points and glazed door to the rear.Landing:
- An open landing area with windows to both the front and rear and superb feature central glazed floor.Bathroom/Wc:
- 7'8'' x 11'10'' - Fully tiled and having central claw-foot bath with side shower attachment, large walk-in shower cubicle, wash-hand basin on vanity unit, radiator and heated towel rail.Bedroom 1:
- 12'8'' x 13'2'' min. - A good size bedroom with window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, range of quality built-in wardrobes and...En-Suite Shower Room/Wc:
- 7'6'' min. x 12'5'' max. - Again fully tiled and having twin wash-hand basins on vanity units, large shower cubicle, WC, laminate flooring, radiator and heated towel rail.Bedroom 2:
- 12'1'' x 12'4'' - A further bedroom to the front of the property and with radiator.Bedroom 3:
- 14'3'' x 16'2'' - An extensive double bedroom with windows to the front and side, radiator, walk-in wardrobe/cupboard and...En-Suite Bathroom/Wc:
- 11'9'' x 7'5'' - Superbly tiled throughout and having modern fittings of central roll-top bath with shower attachment, wash-hand basin, WC, shower cubicle and heated towel rail.Bark Farm Cottage
- 22'2'' x 10'1'' - Enjoying good natural light a comfortable living room with dining area, radiators, laminate flooring and staircase to the upper floor.Inner Hall:
- A through hallway with radiator.Kitchen:
- 11'10'' x 9'7'' - Fitted with range of modern units in white finish with worksurfaces, sink unit, built-in oven, hob and extractor, breakfast bar, ample power points, radiator and laminate flooring.Bedroom 1:
- 9'8'' x 10'9'' - With window to the rear, quality built-in wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring and.En-Suite Shower Room/Wc:
- 8'2'' max. x 5'5'' min. - Again fully tiled and having large shower cubicle, wash-hand basin, WC, built-in cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.Bedroom 2:
- 8'4'' x 11'1'' min. - To the front of the property with radiator, laminate flooring andWalk-In Shower Room/Wet Room Area:
- Fully tiled with wash-hand basin and WC.Upper Floor Sitting Room:
- 14'6'' x 9'6'' - Providing an additional reception room with radiator, roof light windows and glazed door to timbered balcony.Bedroom 3:
- 9' av. x 13'10'' - An additional first floor bedroom again with roof lights to the front and rear, radiator and...En-Suite Bathroom/Wc:
- 9'6'' x 7'7'' - Having panelled bath, wash-hand basin, WC, tiled surrounds and radiator.Annex Cottage
- A detached cottage unit with planning consent for holiday letting purposes to comprise:-Living Room & Kitchen:
- (5.59m''x 7.24m max) ((18'4"''x 23'9" max)) - Bathroom/Wc:
- (8'8'' x 8'5'') - Bedroom 1:
- 3.84m x 2.82m (12'7" x 9'3") - Bedroom 2:
- 2.79 x 3.33 (9'1" x 10'11") - Outbuildings
- 16'x 18' approx. - A detached, oak built, open triple garage unit.Barn/Workshop:
- 32' x 34' - An extensive modern, detached, stone-built barn/workshop of substantial height with light and power.Stable Block:
- 50' overall x 17' approx. - Providing three loose boxes again with light and power.Open Barn/Carport:
- 5.49 x 4.27 approx. (18'0" x 14'0" approx.) - Stable Block 2:
- 5.49 x 18 approx. (18'0" x 59'0" approx.) - Traditional Hodgson timber-built, double stable with two loose boxes.Garages:
- 30' x 9'6'' + 20' x 9'6'' approx. - Two substantial Hodgsons timber-built garages.The Grounds:
- Approached by a private driveway from the lane with double gates opening to.
Extensive gravelled front courtyard with ample car parking opening to....
Lawned garden and grass paddock land, south facing, flanked by mature trees and the old railway line with original wrought-iron bridges, mature fruit trees and opening to....
Grass paddock land, well fenced and hedged of in total of approx. 3.6 acres.