Beautifully finished, a substantial stone-built cottage property of great character retaining fine original features, beamed ceilings and natural stonework, providing good-size, three-bedroom accommodation with large living room, useful workshop/store and walled gardens commanding stunning views over the Dale.
LIVING ROOM - KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - INNER HALL - SHOWER ROOM/WC - 3 BEDROOMS - BATHROOM/WC - WORKSHOP/STORE - GARDENS
OIL CENTRAL HEATING
The accommodation extends to...........................Living Room:
- 16' x 14'1'' - Having glazed entrance door, a spacious living room and dining area, with beamed and boarded ceiling, original minster-style fireplace with inset cast-iron stove, window to the front, radiators and oak flooring.Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 8'1'' x 15'3'' max. - Fitted with range of cottage-style units in light finish with worksurfaces, tiled surrounds, sink unit, oven, hob and extractor, ample power points, plumbing points, breakfast area, beamed and boarded ceiling, radiators, tiled flooring and glazed door to the front.Inner Hall:
- With original stone staircase, cloaks area and window to the rear.Shower Room/Wc:
- 7 x 7'2'' - Having walk-in tiled shower area with recessed stone shelving, wash-hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, tiled surrounds and flooring, built-in cupboard and plumbing points.Landing:
- To the main bedrooms.Bedroom 1:
- 15'5'' min. x 14'4'' - A substantial double bedroom with open views over the Dale, radiators, alcove shelving and stripped wood floor.Bedroom 2:
- 9'3'' x 8'7'' - Again to the front of the property with built-in cupboard, radiator and original stripped wood flooring.Bedroom 3:
- 7'8'' x 7'3'' - A good-size single bedroom to the rear with double-glazed roof light, radiator and again stripped wood flooring.Bathroom/Wc:
- 5'3'' x 6'6'' - Having pine panelled bath with shower above, wash-hand basin, WC, tiled surrounds, radiator and again stripped wood flooring.Workshop/Store:
- (11'10'' x 14'4'') An original stone-built storeroom with light, power points, oil storage tank and rear door to...Gardens:
- Good-size private, walled gardens with fine views over the Dale, well-stocked raised borders with shrubs and conifers, lawned areas, stone-flagged pathways, steps and garden store.
Front forecourt terrace, south-facing with raised border and wrought-iron gate.
Stone-flagged and cobbled pathway to the side.Council Tax Band: C