Set on the village Green in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park and thriving tourist area, an established licensed café premises offering good size operating accommodation and generous size self-contained first floor living accommodation fully furbished and finished to the highest standards throughout with quality fittings providing an ideal Dales lifestyle business opportunity.
CAFÉ/RESTAURANT - KITCHENS - WC/CLOAKS - CELLAR
LIVING ROOM - BEDROOM - KITCHEN - SHOWER ROOM/WC
NO ONWARD CHAIN
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
The accommodation briefly comprises...Café/Restaurant:
- 5.00m x 4.22m opening to 5.03m x 3.71m (16'4" x 13 - An extensive open café area providing 26 covers, with windows to the front and side, part panelled and with feature natural stonework, central servery counter, full length display dresser shelving unit with drinks cooler.Wc/Cloaks:
- Panelled, having WC and wash hand basin.Kitchen:
- 9'3'' x 16'7'' - A well fitted commercial kitchen with an extensive range of quality stainless steel worksurfaces, shelving, sink unit, wash hand basin, sterilising dishwasher, oven, hot plates and extractor hoods.Pantry:
- With commercial fridge, freezer and microwaves.Cellar:
- 11'3'' x 13'11'' max. - Providing a secure, cool storage area.Living Accommodation:
- Ground Floor Entrance Hall:
- With stairs to the landing.Living Room:
- 16'7'' x 13'11'' - A comfortable living room with views over the Green, cast iron stove and feature natural stonework.Bedroom:
- 13'4'' x 12' - Again overlooking the Green and with built-in wardrobe.Kitchen:
- 9'1'' x 13'4'' - Fitted with range of quality modern units, worksurfaces, sink unit, built-in oven, hob, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.Shower Room/Wc:
- 6'2'' x 6'1'' - Having walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.Trade:
- Operating as an established licensed café the business has enjoyed greatly increased regular local and tourist trade within this thriving, much publicised holiday area.
Accounts will be available for inspection for seriously interested prospective purchasers, subject to confidentiality agreement.Confidentiality:
- The Copper Kettle Kitchen is offered on a confidential basis and all arrangements for viewing of the property should be made directly with Charltons as sole selling agents.Fixtures And Fittings:
- The property is offered fully equipped and fitted, a separate inventory of which will be available on completion.